Thursday, July 02, 2009

03 Julai 2009

saya sangat letih minggu ni. last week terus shoot blik kg dari pd, this week balik penang lagik.dan macam macam warna warni di opis. I need a break... a real one...to put back my focus, to set my goal once again... and to let certain things go....i need a breakkkk...time ni sangat wish i berada di satu tempat yang sangat peace, aman, nothing but me and the blue sky, the blue sea...waaah sangat blues...i miss year 2007. time when i was able to leave everything to Him. time when i was certain that i have no control over anything... now that i am having a grip over something and started to lose the other thing...and here come the Super Omar...with his mision to save me...and to show me the correct path...I need strength to do this...huhu...and dear... i'm letting you go...if you were meant to be mine you'll come back...bak kata mak "bungkus... hantar naik atas..." ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home